2010년 11월 15일 월요일

Oriental and Innovative House Is Here

 

  I like oriental and innovative house. This house has a triangle design to endure wind and earthquake in Japan. A triangle design gives this house heat of center, so this house has center garden to solve heat of center. An overall interior design is a Japanese-wooden design. At the first floor, there is a kitchen, a storage, a bath room, and a living room. This house intactly shows ceiling's wooden beam, so I feel dynamic and kinetic. This house is mixed well with a garden of center and a wooden interior design, so impress Zen-like feeling. At the second floor, there is a lounge where give sky-view. I think that Zen-like and neat person would live in this house, because this house impresses neat and natural beauty. Therefore I want to live this house. I feel relaxed in this house, so I would live happily every day if I lived in this house.
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기